the west
fedoras 07/05/2011
 
I LOVE  fedoras for no aperent reason .I where them every day because there awesome there is a 90% chance that while you are reading this i am wearing a fedora and a 10% chance im not.
 


Comments

Liz

Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:03:49

Interesting!

 



Leave a Reply